All Makes and Models Available
PCP/HP Finance Available
A cookie, also known as an HTTP cookie, web cookie, or browser cookie, is usually a small text file sent from a website and placed on a visitor's device while a visitor is browsing a website. When the visitor browses the same website in the future, the data stored in the cookie can be retrieved by the website to notify the website of the visitor's previous activity.
The cookies that we use fall into the following categories:
• Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are necessary for the operation of our Site, or essential to the provision of the services you have requested, and cannot be switched off in our system.
• Performance (or analytics) cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors. They also allow us to find out more about visitors' journey on our Site when they are using it. This helps us to ensure that visitors are finding what they are looking for easily.
• Targeting cookies. Similar to performance cookies, these cookies record your visit to our Site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed, so that we can make our Site more relevant to your interest.
• Functional cookies. These cookies make sure that you and your preferences are remembered when you return to our Site.
• Third party cookies. These are set by a website other than the one you are currently visiting. These are used where we use third-party applications on our Site to customise the services we provide, or to provide an increased functionality.
For further information on cookies generally, including how to control and manage them, visit the guidance on cookies published by the UK Information Commissioner’s Office, www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
We will ask for your consent to place cookies on your device, except where they are necessary for us to operate our Site or provide you with a service that you have requested (e.g. to enable you to use our enquiry form).
You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from Contact us on our Site.
If you do not want to accept any cookies, you may be able to change your browser settings so that cookies are not accepted. If you do this, please be aware that you may lose some of the functionality of our Site.
For how long do our cookies last?
Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies.
A persistent cookie last for a fixed period of time, defined within the cookie, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date.
A session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.