The terms and conditions below govern your use of the Motorfinity website. Motorfinity is a company registered in England & Wales, Company Registration Number 10546007. When Motorfinity is mentioned below it will refer to Motorfinity Group Limited and will cover its employees or directors or shareholders.
This section of the Terms and Conditions concerns the use of the website. Please read through the terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree with any of the terms and conditions, do not use this website. If you do use the website, your conduct indicates that you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions, and do not hold Motorfinity or any of its employees or directors or shareholders accountable for any information contained or not contained with the website.
1. Motorfinity provides discounts on motoring related products and services by sourcing offers through third party approved suppliers and generating enquiries for those suppliers from the website and other methods. The transactions that take place with these suppliers are not completed on the Motorfinity website or by Motorfinity. Motorfinity has no contractual obligations with the users of its website, including those who submit an enquiry, for the supply of any products from the site. Thus it is the Motorfinity suppliers that are responsible for the transaction security on any purchases made.
4. All Companies listed on the Motorfinity website reserve the right to withdraw their offer at any time.
5. Other advertisements contained on the Motorfinity website contain materials created and submitted by third parties. Motorfinity excludes all liability for this material and any illegality that may arise from these.
6. The Motorfinity website contains links to third party websites that are not maintained or controlled by Motorfinity. Whilst Motorfinity choses its companies and suppliers carefully it cannot be held liable for any material on these sites and any illegal or wrong information on these sites.
7. Motorfinity is not involved in the provision of finance or any finance related products including insurance or any other financially regulated activities. Authorised suppliers of Motorfinity may discuss finance products with you as deemed appropriate - Motorfinity has no involvement in these transactions and does not accept any responsibility for them.
8. Laws governing the Terms and Conditions on this website shall be subject to only the laws of England and Wales which shall exclusively govern the interpretation, application and effect of all the above permissions, exclusions, licenses and conditions of use.
9. Motorfinity endeavours to maintain the service it provides as being free from defects or errors although it is not responsible or liable for any consequential loss or damaged for any errors or omissions within the service.
10. All images displayed on the site are purely for illustrative purposes only, the images shown may not be a true representation of the vehicle described.
11. Motorfinity does not charge its customers a fee for using its service, although Motorfinity cannot be held responsible for any fees charged by its authorised suppliers to its customers.
12. All trademarks referred to on this website are acknowledged as the property of their respective owners. Motorfinity, its directors and its employees cannot be liable for any copyright or trademark infringements.
Motorfinity Leasing is a Joint Venture between Motorfinity Group Limited (Data Protection Registration No: ZA230768) and Leasing Options Limited (Data Protection Registration No: Z7436776).
Where you may have made an enquiry through Motorfinity Group Limited via motorfinityleasing.co.uk for vehicle leasing, your personal data will be used within the group and shared with Leasing Options Limited, who act as the preferred partner to Motorfinity Group Limited for vehicle leasing.
Motorfinity Leasing and motorfinityleasing.co.uk are trading styles of Leasing Options Limited. Motorfinity Group Limited and Leasing Options Limited are joint Data Controller’s in regard to security and processing of your personal data.
A cookie, also known as an HTTP cookie, web cookie, or browser cookie, is usually a small piece of data sent from a website and stored in a user's web browser while a user is browsing a website. When the user browses the same website in the future, the data stored in the cookie can be retrieved by the website to notify the website of the user's previous activity. Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies. A persistent cookie consists of a text file sent by a web server to a web browser, which will be stored by the browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date (unless deleted by the user before the expiry date). A session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
We use both session cookies and persistent cookies on this website. We may send to you the following cookies:
(1) Google Cookies
(2) Persistent Cookies (Companies tracking)
(3) Session Cookies (logged in)
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you. We may use the information we obtain from your use of our cookies for the following purposes:
(1) To recognise when your computer visits this website. This is used to let us know how many visitors we have and how many unique visitors we have. This allows us to know how widely used the website is and allows us to obtain better offers from companies
(2) To track your navigation across our website which allows us to identify user journeys as a whole and improve the website to make sure that customers find the offers that they are after as soon as possible
(3) To see which companies or elements are being viewed the most
(4) To see the traffic sources to the website to make sure that where we are advertising the service is getting the message out
When you use our website, you may will be sent third party cookies which are described above. Cookies from the companies that we work with will be placed on your computer when you click through to their website. They may use the information they obtain from your use of their cookies:
(1) To track your journey from Motorfinity to their website
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. For example:
(1) in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy", and selecting "Block all cookies" using the sliding selector;
(2) in Firefox you can block all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options", and un-checking "Accept cookies from sites" in the "Privacy" box.
You can also delete cookies already stored on your computer:
(1) in Internet Explorer, you must manually delete cookie files
(2) in Firefox, you can delete cookies by, first ensuring that cookies are to be deleted when you "clear private data" (this setting can be changed by clicking "Tools", "Options" and "Settings" in the "Private Data" box) and then clicking "Clear private data" in the "Tools" menu.
Doing this may have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
This website is owned and operated by Motorfinity Group Limited, company number 10546007. If you have any questions about our cookies or this cookies policy, please contact us on email@example.com or by writing to us at 1-3 The Coach House, 36a Castle Gate, Newark, Notts, NG24 1BG.
KEEP UP TO DATE WITH THE LATEST OFFERS AND NEWS FROM MOTORFINITY